Monday, June 20, 2016

#20 Morning Update from Rock Springs WY

WHITEHOUSECA: 3 SIRS and RV 


Hot when we arrived  then it turned cold here during the night.  I know the heat wavy is coming but ........  I guess it is really warm back in CA.  It was over 100 degrees at our house yesterday.
After we make it to Illinois, I will be rating the RV parks we used during our stay.  I will say--as of now, this is on the bottom.  As I said last evening - gravel and no trees.  Noise in the morning as people go off to work.  Wifi is also at the bottom of the spots we have stayed so far.  I am going to go out on a limb--but we have said the same thing at so many KOA's that we have stayed at during the past three years.  I would rather stay at Good Sam locations and FMCA sites first but when you need or want to stop  you may end up at a KOA.  But the cost! for this level is way to high.

Our goal is to get out of Wyoming and into Nebraska today.  Kearney NB is where we are heading.  It is nearly 600 miles.  We will see if it is possible.


,



Until next time we meet on our journey:


No comments:

Post a Comment