Friday, June 17, 2016

#15 -    Coachland RV Park Truckee, CA

WHITEHOUSECA: 3 SIRS and RV 

We made it to Truckee, CA around 1:30.   We went to Jax by the  Trax for lunch. Lee had a fish sand. with onion rings----I had a pulled pork and fries.   It was one of the places on the Food Network. We wanted to go to the Burger Me (other place) but due to road work there was no place to park the RV.  30 feet is larger than normal parking spots.
Those w ho know me would think I would call and make reservations.  But when I am moving in the WhitehouseCA RV  I normally pull up and ask "do you have room for a 30 footer for the night". We were getting ready to go eat  lunch and I called the RV Park.  The lady said they had one spot because we stayed before---before she would give it to us, she pulled my recorded when we were here two years ago next month.  Good thing I told her we came before.  When we pulled in about 3 she had everything written up and was ready for us. 
We really like this place,  cool with lots of tall pines.  You feel you are in the forest.  Wait, we are in the forest.
The boys are resting,  Lee is on web and we are watching TV.   Ruff like---I know.  I will now begin looking at how far we are going tomorrow.  We will be in Reno in about an hour tomorrow.
 
Until next time we meet on our journey:




No comments:

Post a Comment