Saturday, June 18, 2016

#17 -    Evening update  Iron Horse RV Resort,  Elko Nevada

WHITEHOUSECA: 3 SIRS and RV 

Was almost 10 when we left Truckee, CA ---- It had stopped raining and the boys went for a walk.  Then they got a bath.  Wet dirty dogs don't make for a good RV day.  So before  I put every thing  away,  they got a warm bath.  Here are some pictures from Truckee.
People have asked what do the dogs do  while you are driving?   As you can see, the either sleep-look out their window or watch what Lee and I are doing.  Lance likes to sit  between Lee and I and watch me drive.  Then when I get out to get gas he jumps into the driver seat like Sir Winston always did.


We drove about 320 miles today-into Nevada. It was mountain driving.  Tomorrow we will start  driving more miles.  Later tonight will look for places to stay.  Our current home tonight is nice.  Has grass and blacktop.  Sir Henry likes it because there are no coin machines to loose your money.  We are about a half mile from them.  Lee and I are resting and staying in the RV tonight.
Lee talked to my sister this morning. We are missing the big event (Canal Days) in Lockport, Illinois this weekend.  I was hoping to attend but due to the length of travel we could only choose one thing to go to---graduation and anniversary party or Canal Days.  I selected the family event.
Someone said they left a comment--I did not get a recent one.  Please make sure you go to the end of this blog and click on comment section and then publish it.  This is the area you can sign up for auto notice of updates so you don't have to come looking to see if I have updated it.  You will get a notice when I publish a new blog.

If you have questions or comments please send them our way.  Some may take a few hours or a day to answer due to driving.








Until next time we meet on our journey:

No comments:

Post a Comment