Thursday, June 16, 2016

#13 Photos from yesterday(Thurs)
Whitehouseca  3 and a RV
I was not able to download photos from Thurs earlier,   So I am posting them now.  We are planning on driving about 250 plus miles on Friday to get to Truckee, CA.  There are lots of  hills and mts. to get over.
I got a call  from my cousin Jerry.   His wife Lisa has been following our trip.  I guess some folks need to join our travels.  You guys can ride your "spider" during the day and stay in the RV with us at night.  You two need a trip to CA or follow us back when we make our return trip. Jerry, now that you have some time----you need a blog.  You have tons of stories to tell   




So continue to follow us and don't forget you may post comments here on the blog or on the www.whitehouseca.com

No comments:

Post a Comment