Thursday, June 16, 2016

#11 UPDATE SOLVANG
WHITEHOUSECA: 3 SIRS and RV
COLD !!!!  I don't know what the temp got to last night, but Sir Henry woke me up around 3 AM and wanted the heat on.  SO I GOT UP and did what he wanted--turned on the heat.  Both dogs got in bed with Lee and I and everyone went back to sleep.  It is around 7 and the boys and I are up.  I have had my first cup of coffee.  Getting ready to clean up.  Lee is still sleeping.
It looks like we will have a change of plans for where we will end up at the end of the day.   We met a couple next door to our space.  They also are from southern CA.  He once lived in Hawaii too.  Small world.  Anyway they are heading north too and suggested  Casa de Fruta  to stay at.  They have been there four times and said we would enjoy it.  It started out as a farm stand years ago.  So we are considering it as a possible site tonight. Nice to try somewhere new.

No comments:

Post a Comment