Friday, August 4, 2017

#46
WHITEHOUSECA 3 SIRS

Enjoying the visit to Lockport.  Today we went to see my nephew Dr Flatt at his office.  We had to take some wine which he bought in CA during his last trip. For dinner, we to  Aurelio's Pizza in Homewood.  This is one of the best pizza places around.  My sister had never been there before. 

I have been asked what type of mileage we got in the RV.    We traveled 2,445 miles at the cost of $649.00   .  We bought 202.7 gals which gives about 12 miles to the gal.   Stopping at Pilot or Flying J truck stops saved $14.18  .
Our  cheapest gas was $2.04 per gallon.  The high was $2.89 a gallon.

On Saturday (tomorrow) , Lee, the Sirs, my sister and I will be taking a 300 mile trip to southern IL in the RV.  We are going to see my cousin and his family.                                                                  

Will not be writing tomorrow or Sunday.  But Monday, I will try to remember what took place over the weekend.                                                                                                                                          





                                                
                                Until next time we meet on our journey:.

No comments:

Post a Comment