Friday, May 20, 2016



#1: WHITEHOUSECA: 3 SIRS and RV

This blog will deal with our Cavalier King Charles dogs and travel events and tips in our 29 foot motorhome.  Hopefully in the following months you will find some items enjoyable and keep up with our trips.  Maybe we will  learn something together or you will decide you want to have your own RV.

This blog is just part of the log we have begun keeping.  In the past week,  I have put together our own web site.


Wait----I am getting ahead of myself.  My name is John White and my wife's name is Lee.  Up to a year ago, we had 3 Cavaliers (Sir Henry,  Sir Winston,  and  Sir Lancelot).  We now live in southern Orange County, CA.   So that is where our blog  name comes from-  WHITHOUSECA : 3 SIRS and RV.

Before moving here,  we lived 12 years in Wailea on Maui.  Yes, we lived on Maui and moved to CA.   That is another story for later.   Nearly three years ago, we bought our first motorhome.  In a year, we traded it in for a 29 foot THOR ACE.    It has one slide.




Before Maui, we lived in Illinois.  New Lenox was the city,  I worked for the Frankfort 157C School District for  24 years- teacher, Principal and then as Director of Curriculum and Instruction.  Maybe I can write about education.  Lee would say no because I do have my views of education.

So do you want to come back and read more? 


I want to end our session today with a video clip I made to honor Sir Winston.  It is also on our website www.WHITEHOUSECA.com




Until next time we meet on our journey:






No comments:

Post a Comment