Saturday, May 21, 2016

#2
Fairy Gardens by Lee  Video Boys at Play

I must say I look forward in writing today.   The boys and I have been on their daily walk (1 and half miles).   They had their breakfast and all is well with them.   The picture below is a planning meeting that the boys did a few years ago.  We never learned what was planned but I am sure Lance and Henry is still following the plan as it was written.






Fairy Gardens by Lee
















 Over the last few weeks,  Lee has completed 5 new Fairy Gardens (pictured here).  I think the best one  is the "Woof Garden" containing three Cavaliers.  Each dog represents one of ours and it is doing something that is a "favorite" of one dog.  Sir Lancelot is looking at the glass reflective ball because he loves to chase light.  Sir Henry is inside of the dog house because he loves to be under a table or something that covers him.  Sir Winston is watching the bird on the fence.  He always loved to chase or watch birds.
 
 

Other gardens are here---Each represents something.






We have begun the process of getting ready for our road trip to Lockport, Illinois next month.  We are looking at Wednesday, June 15 as our departure date.  The RV has had an inside cleaning and is ready to load.  Lee is getting items ready.  We will be posting lists of things needed done and on board of the RV on the website.      www.WHITEHOUSECA.com


I also want to take the time to say as of today,  we have had over 240 individuals check our website . www.WHITEHOUSECA.com  

Yes that is a plug for more to check it out and please either leave comments on this site or on the website.   You may have noticed that we do have links to Amazon and a link to this blog page. 

 I am learning more each day on the making  of a website and blog page.  Thanks for allowing me to learn and I am sorry for you, if things are messy or out of order.  

While looking for items, I ran across a video made in 2010 called,  "Boys at Play".  It is short but shows the love between our Cavaliers.

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did when I saw it again this morning.  Six years went by fast since the video was made while we lived on Maui.  I again want to thank Darlene Tsubota of Enelrad  Cavaliers - Honolulu, Hawaii for allowing Lee and I to become owners of three Cavalier King Charles dogs.

Next time I will be writing about our RV and the planning of the trip.





Until next time we meet on our journey:






No comments:

Post a Comment